Welcome to the Hopkins Imaging Initiative (HI^2), a collaborative resource for all of the imaging research at Johns Hopkins University. HI^2 consists of Hopkins researchers who focus on image acquisition, analysis, and application.
Some of our current goals:
- Connect researchers who develop and utilize imaging technologies
- Organize seminars to showcase faculty and student research
- Provide advice for incoming students
- Compile a database of imaging resources
- Evaluate classes, media, and resources
- Create an informational forum to initiate innovations in imaging
If you are interested in receiving more information about events involving the Hopkins Imaging Initiative, we invite you to Join the Initiative
This site is currently under construction. Please check back soon for more details!
Number of Visitors