This page contains details on submitting an abstract to the Hopkins Imaging Conference.
Submit an Abstract
- Deadline to submit an abstract is September 17, 2012.
- To SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT:
- Accepted abstracts will be presented as traditional posters during
the Poster session. Each abstract will be reviewed
by our panel of judges. If your abstract is accepted, you will be
notified by October 26, 2012.
- By submitting an abstract, you are confirming that, if your abstract is accepted, you will present a poster at the conference. Otherwise, we must remove your submission from the list of accepted abstracts on our website.
- We WILL be accepting abstracts that have already been accepted at other conferences. In order to avoid copyright issues, we will not be publishing the content (second page) of these abstracts.
our website, we will instead be publishing a list of accepted authors,
the titles of the abstracts, any conferences at which the abstracts were
presented, and the 100-word synopses (first page of each abstract).
- After logging into EasyChair, click on New Submission at the top.
- Then, fill in the authorship information
- Next, fill in the Title and insert your Synopsis (100 words or less) in the Abstract field.
- Fill in Keywords and Topics.
- Lastly, under Upload Paper click Choose File and attach your two-page abstract in PDF/DOC/DOCX. Do not click on the abstract only box. The abstract MUST be in the format described in the Abstract Format section below.
- Abstracts will be based on the format from the annual ISMRM conference. You can download a template from this link (Abstract Template), or create your own document based on the following specifications:
second page of the abstracts will be reviewed by our judgement
committee without information about the authors. Information on the
first page will be used for administrative purposes and published on our
- Font size must be greater or equal to 10pt
Layout: margins must be within 0.5"
(1.25cm) of the top, left, right, and bottom of the page
- File format: .pdf, .doc, .docx
- First Page
- Title of abstract
- Authors' names and affiliations
- Conference(s) to which this abstract was submitted
- Synopsis (100 words or less)
- Declaration of speaker financial interests or relationships
- Any additional notes
- Select the Relevant Categories:
- Acquisition (modality used)
- Analysis (algorithms, statistics)
- Application (organ system, subjects (humans, animals, cells))
- Second Page
- Text formatted in one column across the page
- All figures should go on the second page.
- Subjects and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Text wrap around equations, tables, and figures
- An example of a second page, with an explanation for each section, can be found as an attachment at the bottom of this page.