NOTE: The deadline to submit abstracts has passed.
The Hopkins Imaging Conference Abstract Format is based on the annual ISMRM conference. You can download a template from this link (Abstract Template
), or create your own document based on the following specifications and save it as a PDF. Information on the
first page will be used for administrative purposes and published on our
second page of the abstract will be reviewed by our judgement
committee without information about the authors. Only abstracts in this format will be accepted.
- Font size must be greater or equal to 10pt
Layout: margins must be within 0.5in
(1.25cm) of the top, left, right, and bottom of the page
- File name: CorrespondingAuthorLastname_CorrespondingAuthorFirstname_Keywords.pdf
- e.g. McVeigh_Elliot_MRIHeartStudy.pdf
- File format: PDF
- To save as PDF in Microsoft Word 2007 or later: Click the Microsoft Office Button->Save As->PDF
- To save as PDF in LibreOffice: File->Export as PDF
- First Page
- Title of abstract
- Authors' names and affiliations
- Conference(s) to which this abstract was submitted
- Synopsis (100 words or less)
- Declaration of speaker financial interests or relationships
- Any additional notes
- Select the Relevant Categories:
- Acquisition (modality used)
- Analysis (algorithms, statistics)
- Application (organ system, subjects (humans, animals, cells))
- Second Page
- Text formatted in one column across the page
- All figures should go on the second page.
- Subjects and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Text wrap around equations, tables, and figures
- An example of a second page, with an explanation for each section, can be found as an attachment at the bottom of this page.