posted Jun 14, 2011, 12:18 PM by Bradley Harden
updated Jul 18, 2011, 1:44 PM by Issel Anne Lim
A San Francisco Bay area biotech company is seeking an exceptional senior computer vision scientist to join the innovative team of engineers and scientists. This position reports directly to the engineering program manager & co-Founder and is a unique opportunity to develop and launch groundbreaking technology.
- Work with our image analysis / computer vision group to
develop software for automated cell tracking and modeling.
- Research, implement, and validate algorithms related to
segmentation, shape modeling, robust tracking, probabilistic and graph
based methods for image understanding and inference.
- Work with the software team to facilitate the transfer
of algorithms from prototype to product.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, life scientists,
and clinicians in brainstorming and development of new technologies and
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science with a minimum
3-5 years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in computer vision; preferably
with application in medical or life sciences.
- Knowledge of vision fundamentals, such as segmentation,
tracking, shape modeling, probabilistic inference, and image
- Experience in object-oriented design and C++;
experienced with source control and bug tracking systems.
- Familiar with OpenCV and Matlab.
- Exceptional interpersonal / written communication
- Ability to thrive in a highly-collaborative,
fast-paced, team-based environment.
For further details and immediate consideration please email or call:
Senior Scientific Recruiter
Direct (650) 210-2866
Toll Free (800) 706-1030 ext. 286