posted Feb 25, 2012, 8:23 PM by Bradley Harden
- Design and testing of new reconstruction algorithms for state-of-the-art CT systems.
- Investigating new physics based techniques for improved image quality in CT reconstruction.
- Ideal for those with majors in: Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Medical Physics must be actively enrolled in graduate school.
- Programming skills, drive and desire to learn all required.
- Knowledge of analytic or iterative reconstruction algorithms beneficial.
GE Healthcare is in a Suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin